Empezar un tema nuevo

COMPLETE LACK OF COMMUNICATION

I placed an order with a school PO on AUGUST 18th.  It is OCTOBER 12TH and I have yet to receive any information regarding the status of my order.  I have sent multiple emails and left multiple voicemails.  

Considering the lack of response I am now trying posting in a forum.

4 personas tienen este problema

Have you heard any information regarding the status of your order after posting here?   We are having a similar issue.  

1 Persona Le Gusta

About 5 hours after my post my order was miraculously received and replaced.  Best of luck!!

The information in this web site is very confusing, and there is no one to talk, this is my second week trying to renew licenses for 7 teachers and there is complete silence!!!

Cecilia, wait about 7 more weeks and maybe you'll finally hear back!

1 Persona Le Gusta

We also have this problem. Put in a request for a quote over a month ago and no response. 

1 Persona Le Gusta

Hi Susanna and All,

I apologize for the lack of communication and the long delays in getting your orders fulfilled.  We have been inundated with orders and desperately trying to fulfill them and respond to all of our customers' help requests.  We are continuing to hire new Customer Support staff.  But it takes time to train them on our platform and even longer to train them on how to address the needs of our schools and fulfill their orders.

I thank you for your patience, even though I know we are putting it to the test.  We truly value our customers and can only begin to understand the hardships our teachers are going through in these crazy, unprecedented times.  We know you are relying on us to help out here.  Please know we are committed to helping our customers and that we are doubling our efforts to do so in a timely manner.

Susanna, we fulfilled your order, albeit late.  I hope you and your colleagues are enjoying using Boom Learning in your classrooms.

Sincerely,

Tu Duong

Customer Support and Sales Manager

I am in need to talk to someone, can you make that happen, please!!!!!!!!!!!

Where should I email you my phone number??

HOW MANY EMAILS DO I HAVE TO SEND TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE?????

PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME!!!!!!!

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario