This brief tutorial will teach you how to change your password from inside your account. If you forgot your password, please reset it here: Forgot Password
Please follow these steps to change your password.
- Click on the "Menu" button in the upper right corner of the page
- Click on "My Settings"
- While viewing the "Account" tab, click "Change Password"
Enter your current password and then your new password and click "Okay":
Make sure to remember your new password!
Log Out of Other Devices
To ensure your account is secure and not being used on other devices, please use the "Other Device Logout" button under My Settings> Account > Security to log out your account from any other device. If you use Boom on other devices, you can log in again with your new password.
- Never tell your password to anyone. No one from Boom Learning will ever ask for your password.
- Never text, email, or message your password to anyone.
- Do not use personal information like your birthday or address as part of your password. These passwords are easy to guess or can reveal information about you.
- Be creative! The best passwords use a mix of upper and lowercase letters, symbols, and numbers.
- You can use a phrase to help you come up with a good password. Example: "My dog ate my homework! Bad Fido" could be: Md8mHWbF!
- Do not use the same password for multiple websites or apps. If your password is the same everywhere, if one account gets hacked, all of them can be compromised.
- It is a good idea to change your password frequently, as well as if you think your account was accessed by someone else.