If you have not received payment by the 15th, you can submit a ticket on the 16th via the Help Center inside the app and we can track down what happened. Tickets received between the 1st and 15th will be deleted unless you are asking for help addressing one of the issues below.
Common issues that prevent payouts:
- Failure to provide a PayPal email address.
- Failure to have a confirmed PayPal address. We can't pay until it is confirmed.
- Failure to have input your address in Settings (Account tab). We can't pay at all.
- Payment declined by PayPal because something is wrong with your set up at PayPal. You have to fix this with PayPal and then we can reissue payment to you.
- Your PayPal account is set up with the wrong country. This results in the payment getting stuck in the ether. You must sort this out with PayPal and our finance department. This one is ugly to resolve - please make sure you have the correct country listed at PayPal and Boom before we pay you.
- Payouts to you are locked because your account was suspended and refunds are not resolved yet.