If you receive notice that your Boom Cards deck or other Boom Learning products were taken down due to a claim of copyright infringement, you may provide a counter notification to the claimant.
A counter notification must be a written communication provided to
Boom Learning Legal Department
9805 NE 116th St Suite 7198
Kirkland WA 98034
And must include
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district Boom Learning may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the claimant or his or her agent.
We highly recommend that add the following statement to facilitate rapid resolution of claims:
"In submitting this counter notice, I agree to resolve the matter with the complainant through JAMS Connect Mediation and to be bound by the decision of the mediation, including forwarding that result to Boom Learning."
Understand, that Boom Learning has a right to require you to participate with JAMS Connect vis a vis any liability to Boom Learning arising out of any infringement by you (see our Terms of Service). By the above sentence you commit to resolving matters with the claimant using Jams Connect.
If we suspended your account for Violating our Terms of Service you must provide proof of license or correct the account to restore the account. A counternotice will not suffice.