Importing from Powerpoint For Mac (Video Tutorial)
This article is a guide to create Multi-Choice Decks from PowerPoint, exporting the Powerpoint slides to Boom Cards as jpeg files (setting the size to 7x5).
1. Setting the aspect ratio to 7 x 5.
3. Configuring answer elements to optimize for Boom Learning features.
4. Exporting as jpeg files (and setting the size to 7x5).
5. Importing as images.
6. Building a deck from the images.
7. Using the text tool to make images on the page into answers.
For more technical support:
If you need to view the Windows equivalent of this article, click here.