This article covers both the Feedback feature as well as some tips for giving and receiving effective feedback.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is Feedback?
Feedback is a private message directly from the user to the author. It is not published anywhere on the author's store and it does not affect the rating of a product. Feedback is a great tool to use when:
- You have a question about a specific card in a deck
- You think you have found a problem with a deck you've purchased
- Want to make a suggestion, or even request new content from a specific seller/author
The easiest way to provide feedback to a seller is while you are previewing a deck. This can be done either from your Library or the deck's Store page. You will see a blue "Feedback" button in the lower-left corner during preview:
You can also access the Feedback tool directly from your Library. Find the deck you want to leave feedback on, click the "Action" dropdown menu. Select the "Contact Author" option.
You will be prompted to select the type of feedback you would like to leave. If you want to leave feedback about a specific card in the deck, make sure your preview is displaying that card, and then click the Feedback button. The author will be able to see which card you submitted the comment on, so they can better understand the context of your feedback. You can then type out your comment in the text box below.
When you click "Submit," your message will be sent directly to the seller of the deck. If the seller responds to your message, you will be notified via email.
How to Give Effective Feedback
Here are some tips for giving effective feedback:
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Constructive criticism should be given in a kind manner.
- Feedback is private and anonymous. This is an opportunity to help your seller make their product better in a non-public way. This is a great way to request correction of a typo, ask for clarification on the teaching purpose of a card, and more.
Sellers, feedback is an opportunity to learn and grow. It is important to pay attention to your feedback and determine how it could improve you, your teaching, and your resources. If you receive feedback that upsets you, take some time before replying. You want to provide excellent customer service to every customer.
Sellers: Accessing and Replying to Feedback
You can check your received feedback from the Customer Dashboard in the Studio. Click on the "My Feedback" button.
You will see a list of your received feedback, including the deck and card each message was submitted from. You can click on the green button to respond to the message, or the red button to delete the message.