This is a quick guide on how to assign a deck of Boom Cards to Google Classroom, Schoology, SeeSaw, Canvas, Moodle, Powerschool, Class Dojo, Microsoft Teams, and more.
Hyperplay Links work for students who login and for whom you collect student data. They do not work for students who do not have usernames and passwords.
Find the deck in your Library and click the Action drop-down.
Select Hyperplay Link.
Paste the link into your LMS according to its instructions for adding assignments by link. If you have trouble making the links work, please contact your IT team to make sure our pages are properly allowed for your LMS.
The created link will walk students through logging in and then immediately start deck play. Progress and performance will be logged for Hyperplay linked decks.
To see results - go to Reports, select the classroom that has been playing the deck, the folder (if you use folders) and the deck title. This will display the student reports for the deck.
To assign Hyperplay links in SeeSaw,
1. Go to My Library and select Create New Activity
2. Click Add Multimedia Instructions or Example
3. Click Link and paste the Fastplay or Hyperplay full URL
4. Finish assigning the activity
To assign Hyperplay links in MS Teams,
1. Go to Assignments
2. Select Create Assignment
3. Attach as a resource as Class Notebook page or word doc into which you have pasted the Fastplay or Hyperplay full URL
5. Finish assigning the activity
We have a separate article and video on Google Classrooms; the article can be found here.