Modified on: Sun, 15 Mar, 2020 at 10:10 AM
DECIDE HOW TO USE BOOM CARDS
- Decide whether to access Boom Cards from https://boom.cards or whether to use a Boom Cards app (download from the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon).
- Older devices may need to use the browser (boom.cards) to get access. Boom Cards require Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox to work. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- If your teacher sent a FastPin, just enter it and click Play.
- If your teacher told you to sign in to play the decks, your teacher will tell you which of these methods to use to sign in:
- Scan the QR code provided by your teacher.
- Click Sign In, then Sign in with Boom, and enter your username (this is not the same as your short name) and your password
- Click Sign in with Google and enter your school Google account information
- If you have forgotten your password or don't know your login, please contact your teacher. For Privacy reasons, Boom Learning is not authorized to disclose that information to you directly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.